Núñez i Navarro very much appreciates the trust you place in it when you use its services and cares very much about your privacy. That is why we are committed to protecting your personal data.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
The entity responsible for processing your personal data is JOSEL S.L.U. (hereinafter, “Núñez i Navarro”), with registered offices at carrer Urgell, number 230 - 08036, Barcelona. If you have any questions about data protection, you can contact us at email@example.com.
What type of personal data does Núñez i Navarro collect?
In order to assist you and respond to your requests for information, reservations, purchase of parking products, season ticket contracts for parking spaces or storage rooms, we need you to provide us with some personal data, mainly your first and last names, ID number, email address and mobile phone number. In order to invoice and collect the rent, we will also need some additional data, such as your vehicle number plate and bank details.
As a general rule, we will request this information directly from you. However, it may be provided to us by third parties. For example, this will be the case if you use an app or another website (e.g. Parclick) to use our services.
What do we collect and use your personal data for and on what legal basis?
You will find details below as to what we will use your personal data for and, in each specific case, the legal basis that permits us to do so:
- Fulfilment of contractual relationship
If you are a short-term parking customer or have a contract for one of our monthly payment parking plans, we will need to process your data to formalise the appropriate contract with you, proceed with the invoicing and collection of payment, and for you to be able to carry out any management processes or procedures you may need to do. It will also be used to send you any information you need concerning your contract, or about your parking space or storage room.
On occasion, we will also need to monitor the entrances and exits of your vehicle into and out of our car park and to do this we will use cameras to record your vehicle number plate.
All these actions are necessary to formalise and correctly fulfil the contract we have with you.
- Legitimate interest
We will also need you to provide us with your personal data, which we will process to attend and respond to your requests for information, to deal with suggestions, complaints or any potential claims. To do this, we have a customer service that will assist and respond to you. This can be accessed by using the form on the website, by email or by phone.
If you have contracted one of our monthly payment plans or are a short-term parking customer, we will process your data to:
- Send you a survey so that you can give us your opinion of your experience with Núñez i Navarro and how we have treated you.
- Send you information, offers and promotions about our garages and storage rooms.
- For internal issues within the Núñez i Navarro Group, solely for administrative, statistical, accounting, reporting and internal monitoring purposes.
Information on the companies that make up the Group can be found by following this link.
- Similarly, we may carry out anonymisation, pseudonymisation and encryption of your personal data, mainly to store it with the appropriate levels of security and confidentiality.
We will do this because we consider that we have a legitimate interest in the data and, above all, that the use of this information for these purposes does not infringe your privacy. If there are any circumstances in which you do not agree to this and wish to object, you can do so by contacting us by email or post.
- Fulfilment of legal obligation
There will also be times when we may need to process your personal data to meet certain legal obligations that apply to us. Examples of this are to provide your data to the tax authorities, state security forces and organisations or courts of law, if they require us to do so.
There will be some issues that are not required to fulfil the contract you have formalised with us, that are not legally binding or for which we do not have a legitimate interest. If this is the case, we will do nothing without first obtaining your authorisation. In this event, we will inform you in detail of the purposes and under what conditions we wish to use your data. In this way, you will be fully aware and can control and decide how we can process the data.
This may be the case, for example, when you wish to subscribe to our bulletins or receive marketing information about Núñez i Navarro. If you subscribe and give your consent, we will send you information about our offers, promotions and latest news. Similarly, we will also ask you for authorisation to send you information about the various services provided by the other companies that make up the Núñez i Navarro Group, as well as their latest news and promotions.
You can of course withdraw your authorisation at any time without affecting your status as a customer of Núñez i Navarro. We inform you in more detail about how to do this in the section regarding your rights. In any event, if you decide to withdraw your authorisation, you should be aware that all the actions that we have carried out up to that time will remain legally correct.
- Public interest
We will also be able to process your image to control access to our facilities in order to ensure their security and integrity. To do this, we have installed video surveillance systems and cameras.
This data processing is necessary for reasons of public interest, as established in current data protection legislation.
Given the specific nature of this processing, you can request detailed information at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we share your personal data with other parties?
As a general rule, we will not share your information with other companies.
However, there may be times when we must do this, either because we are legally obliged to, or legislation in force at the time recognises our right to do so for legitimate interest, without infringing your privacy. Or, of course, if you have previously given us your permission to do so.
This will therefore happen in the following situations:
- The state security forces and organisations or courts of law, or any competent public administration body, if they require us to do so, or it is necessary to comply with any legal obligations that may apply to us.
- Credit and debit card companies that facilitate the payments made to us and have a responsibility to detect any potential fraud, for which they may need information about the payment method to process the payment or to ensure the security of the transaction.
- Suppliers of services necessary to carry out our activities, for example, telephone helplines or email marketing services, which help our marketing team conduct our customer satisfaction surveys. In these cases, we would like to make it clear that we will sign appropriate contracts with them to ensure that they apply all relevant measures to protect your data. Specifically, Núñez i Navarro may contract the provision of services out to third parties that carry out, by way of example, their activities in the following sectors: logistics, legal advice, supplier certification, multidisciplinary professional services, maintenance, technological services, IT services, security, instant messaging, infrastructure maintenance and management, and call centres.
- Other companies of the Núñez i Navarro Group, for administrative, statistical, accounting, and internal control reporting purposes.
What use does Núñez i Navarro make of your data through the mobile phone app?
Núñez i Navarro also provides a mobile app, through which we can collect and process your personal data. The legal conditions regarding the processing of your personal data are the same as those for the website and will be displayed when you download the app.
In this case, and if you permit us to do so, we may collect data regarding your location (including the real-time location of your computer or mobile device) to be able to provide you with information concerning the nearest car parks or storage rooms to your current location.
How does Núñez i Navarro use social networks?
Núñez i Navarro uses social networks mainly to (i) keep users who access our social profiles informed of our promotions and news and (ii) respond to and answer any queries they send us by these means. We consider that you may find these of interest and that they do not infringe your privacy in any way.
In addition, we will sometimes use social networks to organise competitions and draws. If you take part in any of these, we will need to process your personal data to manage these competitions or draws, and – if necessary – arrange for the delivery of prizes. In the same vein, and for reasons of transparency, some of our competitions and draws require us to publish the name of the winner on our website or on social networks.
We consider that if you decide to participate in these activities, we will have a legitimate interest to process your data and that this will not infringe your privacy
How long will we keep your personal data?
Núñez i Navarro will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to comply with the purposes we have described above.
After this period has elapsed and we no longer need to process your data, you must bear in mind that we are legally obliged to keep the data for a certain additional period, especially to deal with any potential claims. During this period, we will keep your data blocked, only making them available to state security forces or organisations and courts of law, similarly, to comply with any legal obligations that may apply to us.
What rights do you have to control the personal data you have given to Núñez i Navarro and how can you exercise them?
The law recognises a series of rights, which you should be aware of and know how to exercise to protect your privacy. We refer mainly to the following rights:
- Ascertain if Núñez i Navarro is processing your personal data and, if this is the case, (a) access them, (b) request rectification if you believe they are inaccurate or, if applicable, (c) request their deletion when, inter alia, you consider that they are no longer necessary, taking into consideration the reason you originally gave them to us.
- In certain circumstances, you may also request that we restrict the use of your data, or even object to our continued use of them. In this case, we will stop using them, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons, or they are needed in the exercise or defence of any potential claims.
- If we use your personal data to create behavioural profiles (e.g. to better understand your interests or needs through your browsing activity on our website), and we do this in an entirely automated manner, you will be entitled to be informed of this, to ask for the personal intervention of any of our agents, to challenge any decision based on those profiles, or simply to express your point of view.
- You also have the right to ask for the portability of the data that you have provided so that, if you are interested, we will send them directly to you or to any third party you may indicate, in a machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have of course the right to withdraw at any time the specific authorisations you may have given us to use your personal data.
- Finally, you can make any claim to Núñez i Navarro and/or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you have exercised a right and we have not complied with it within the legal established terms.
To do so, just send us an email to email@example.com or, if you prefer, send your request by post to: carrer Urgell, 230 – 08036, Barcelona.
Who is the person responsible for data protection at the Núñez i Navarro Group?
Núñez i Navarro has appointed a person, the Data Protection Manager, to ensure we comply internally with all the legal requirements of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
You can contact this person at any time if you would like us to provide you with all the information of a personal nature that we hold on you. You can do this by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org